Frequently Asked Questions
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- Always remove jewelry when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose. So make this small adjustment to your daily routine to keep your jewelry in good condition!
- Avoid spraying or applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as; perfume, hairspray, body lotions, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry. The alcohol or oil content will cause Lucite beads to crack, will dull the finish and loosen the crystals, and cause metal parts to discolor or tarnish.
- Never expose jewelry to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colors to fade (aka DON'T leave them in your car in the middle of summer!)
- Store all jewelry in bags or boxes, away from sunlight. Being exposed to open air for long periods of time can sometimes cause your pieces to tarnish
- To clean your jewelry, use a dry soft cloth. NEVER submerge in cleaning solution or water.